Join the growing community of youth-serving practitioners around the country offering financial capability opportunities to their participants! Whether you currently offer financial education or not, MyPath (formerly Mission SF Community Financial Center) can enhance your program by transforming youth paychecks into opportunities for your participants to learn how to manage money, save, and build their credit.
MyPath Savings – Our Distinct Offerings:
- We research, vet and use only safe, quality community financial products to enroll participants in direct deposit accounts and begin saving. We can provide the connection to financial institutions that hold youth savings and transactional accounts.
- We provide tools to support youth to use their paychecks to save and build their credit.
- We offer straightforward data collection systems to track desired participant outcomes, course-correct where needed, and demonstrate consistent results.
- We have a streamlined process, and we’re here to help you through every step.
MyPath Savings provides all partners with comprehensive program implementation assistance, including:
- Tested evaluation tools to track data before, during and after the programs, and related analysis and reporting.
- Both online and in-person program materials and curriculum
- Our financial curriculum is behavior-focused and includes information about personal finance best practices, financial goal setting, budgeting and tracking, and an overview of financial products and institutions.
- MyPath Online, our online interactive financial curriculum includes 3 behavior-focused, personalized modules: The Expense Tracker, Budget Builder, and Savings Generator.
- In-person Train-the-Trainer trainings for staff and youth leaders.
- Individualized Technical assistance to build your organization’s capacity to integrate MyPath Savings into your existing programs (includes assistance for setting up youth accounts, enrollment into accounts, evaluation, and data collection).
- Continuous in-person and online support to ensure success.
Given the individualized needs and capacities of youth-serving partners, MyPath Savings program implementation components and timeframes are flexible and customizable. We prepare youth program staff and youth leaders to successfully deliver MyPath programs.
For more information about becoming a MyPath Savings partner, please contact Sabrina Kansara.